Yes, Facebook could (and should) improve their interface. Fred Nerby from Brisbane, Australia, has done a great job in this conceptual showcase.
Tired of the constant flux of Dog/Kitten/GardenGnomes/Feet at the beach? College humor revisited the Nickelback’s song “Photograph” for you.
Developed by Online privacy company Abine this simple tool quickly measures how much your data is worth to Facebook based on a range from $2 to $91. That’s how much Facebook will make from you each year, depending on how you answered the following 7 questions.
- Where do you live?
- How many Facebook firends do you have?
- How do you use Facebook Libe buttons?
- How many photos do you post on Facebook?
- Do you have a farm, a gang, or play Words With Friends?
- How much money do you make?
- How long do you think you’ll be using Facebook?